Prelude to the Alaska cruise. Arrived here this evening. Paul and Amy surprised me at the baggage claim. They are so sweet. They helped me into a taxi and went back to their hotel at the airport. I am staying in Seattle. I have a wonderful view from my 20th floor aerie. Gorgeous sunset beyond the Space Needle and a glimpse of Puget Sound. Home to Microsoft, Starbucks and Boeing....we passed acres and acres of Boeing plants on the way from the airport.
We flew over the Northern Cascades as we approached Seattle. Incredible views of snow capped peaks. I am pretty sure we could see Mt. Rainier off to the south.
I am too tired to eat, but I want to wait and see the fireworks, so maybe I should eat. But it doesn't get dark until quite late and I am tired. Oh decisions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment