Ken set off for the Conciergerie since he had bought a combo ticket yesterday at the Sainte Chapelle. He then went to the Archaeological Crypt at Notre Dame. I set off for some errands...post office, grocery store and just ambling along the Boulevard St. Germain. Along the way, I just had to take this photo of "new" Paris. This custom is everywhere, but I liked this sign best. The Americanization of France!
Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Paris July 15, 2014
We made our own breakfast this morning. Cafe au lait. Croissant, pain chocolat, plain brioche and cinnamon brioche....le tout with Normandy butter!
I had just left the macaroon store...OMG, what a store....when who should I but into but Ken. Sure it is "our" neighborhood, but the timing was uncanny. We dropped stuff at the apartment and looked for a place for lunch and settled on Le Hibou in the Odéon Carrefour, off the Bd. St. Germain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment